The Democratic Party of Georgia is looking to hire a group of diverse and skilled organizers who are willing and able to conduct targeting outreach and voter mobilization efforts. Organizers will be responsible for hitting voter contact goals, as well as coordinating voter mobilization and outreach events. Applicants must be passionate about the Democratic Party and willing to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends. Applicants of color are strongly encouraged to apply. Multi-lingual applicants are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with political campaigns
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to train and instruct
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Strong organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in setting and achieving measurable targets, managing teams, and coordinating between multiple stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple priority projects and meet established timelines
- Ability to execute strategic goals and work effectively with Directors
- Experience with NGP/VAN and MiniVAN Preferred
- Ability to lift and carry at least 25lbs**
- Comfortable with technology**
- Willing to travel**
Please do not call. Email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com.